Saturday 11 December 2010

2 down...1 to go

There is only one more thing to hand in which is my Individual Short Animation. I chose to animate an old lady breaking it down bhangra style at a bus stop, though as I had never animated anything dancing before it wasn't actually as fun as it sounds. I got a little stuck with it but just ignored it for a fortnight and now its all edited and the music is on there and I'm feeling a little more confident with the thing. Will try to remember to put the link to it on Vimeo on here in a couple of weeks. I am so exciting to get it all handed in and done, I just want to be home and feeling all christmassy already!

Also as part of my Animation Futures Module, I did some design work for this 'ere blog so below is what I came up with. My train of thought was this 'what is the my realisation of Joy?'...a pug in a teacup...yeah...

Till I remember to write on this again, Farewell.
Postcard design for blog...yeah its pretty much a pug in a teacup...

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee you shoukd so turn that postcard into your blog header.

    You might want to change the colours on this see through bit abit hard to read the writing.

    p.s next door have picked tonight my going to bed early night to stay up and have a long, loud talk >_<

    ReplyDelete