Thursday 26 May 2011

It. is. over. *weeps with joy*

Hello everyone,
I have finally gained freedom from the pressure, stress and evil that was this last semester.
Our final film 'The Full English' is finished and Im really pleased with what me and Sarah managed to achieve.

Heres the link, http://vimeo.com/24161583  ...go watch!

Third year has definite lived up to my expectations, it has been the most pressure filled, stressful time in my entire time in education. But I have also met some amazing people who have in turn made me a better person and experienced things that I would have never had the chance to do if i hadn't bitten the bullet and come to University. Im so looking forward to graduating  and seeing everyone in their fancy robes.

One thing I wont miss about Uni is being away from my family, I know I will have to move out eventually but this summer is my last summer as a student and Im going to enjoy it with my family and friends around me.

So to paraphrase: everything finished, I can go home soon and Im really content.

Till I remember I have a blog again, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment